Pick up bulky wasteDo you have questions about waste disposal and would like waste advice?
Bulky waste collection only for Ochtrup!
Bulky waste does not include:
Recyclables (such as glass, paper, sales packaging), residual waste, hazardous waste, car parts, construction waste, excavated earth, construction site waste, bathtubs, washbasins, trees, windows, doors, shrubs, electrical appliances, filled containers, wallpaper remnants, aquariums.
The collection date will be communicated by the recycling center Kockmann GmbH.
- On the collection date, the bulky waste must be placed in an easily accessible location by 7:00 a.m. at the latest.
- The bulky items must be placed in a condition suitable for loading (max. 2m 50kg).
- The bulky items must be of such weight and volume that they can be loaded by hand by a vehicle crew.
- Please place only the bulky items you have registered on the street.
- Only citizens of the city of Ochtrup who pay waste fees are entitled to apply.